Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on HaciendaRustica.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HaciendaRustica.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HaciendaRustica.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on HaciendaRustica.com’s web site are provided “as is”. HaciendaRustica.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HaciendaRustica.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HaciendaRustica.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HaciendaRustica.com’s Internet site, even if HaciendaRustica.com or a HaciendaRustica.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HaciendaRustica.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HaciendaRustica.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HaciendaRustica.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HaciendaRustica.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HaciendaRustica.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HaciendaRustica.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HaciendaRustica.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1. – All orders must be in writing and sent via US mail, fax or E-mail. This last one means through our merchant used for this transaction. You will get a transaction confirmation within seconds and your furniture is then acknowledged. Via email you will get a request to clarify any doubts on size as confirmation. everytime there is a modification clock starts, if modification incurs in expenses buyer is liable. * For wholesaler only: If you don’t use purchase orders, HaciendaRustica.Com will assign a purchase order for future reference. We acknowledge all orders, if you do not receive an acknowledgment within 3 days, order is not being schedule for any reason, You may contact us via phone, numbers at the foot of his page.
2. – Wholesale furniture; depending on reputation, credit and location if approved all initial orders must be for a minimum of $16,000.00 U.S.D. contact us for confidential price list. see # 10
You will then have access to our catalog and wholesale prices, even if you already have a Resale License We need a signed affidavit from Company’s owner, or legal representative. We only accept Certified funds deposit and Balance Certified Check, or Bank transfer, after inspection and approval of goods by buyer or representative representative.
3. – All custom orders require 50% deposit, balance to be paid after inspection or approval of HD pictures of finished requested custom Mexican rustic furniture . We do not Ship COD (Cash on Delivery). If arranged, buyer may will call goods in our Los Angeles address posted bellow You will need copy of paid invoice and an appointment.
4. – For wholesale orders, all prices are FOB Mexicali or Ciudad Juarez, Mexico subject to change without prior notification. We will respect the prices for orders that have been quoted or processed by HaciendaRustica.Com. Email records will suffice.
Retail or public: HaciendaRustica accepts this method of payment for retail sales Check, All major Credit Cards, PayPal, Amazon Pay.
5. – Delivery is now an option at Hacienda Rustica Co. One option is ABF freight or other freight companies are available they are not the least expensive but the best most reliable most courteous service, in order to ensure great quality on delivery of you Mexican rustic furniture.
Customers must provide correct and updated shipping address (maybe different then you Credit Card Transaction Information) when order is placed, this is to avoid production and delivery delays. All regular orders average a delivery of 6-8 weeks from deposit/payment or last modification date, for delivery as all doors and furnishings are made from scratch per request. Customers must inspect the goods on delivery and report to the driver if you see damage on your goods and you may request a copy of that report. Freight represents a substantial percentage on small orders, reason being all our Mexican rustic furniture is solid wood construction, light Pine to Heavy Oak is already assembled, therefore bulky and heavy for shipping. We are constantly pursueing the best and least expensive prices for the convenience of our customers. Also consider the savings on Tax if you order is outside California and the fact that our manufactured products are of superior quality.
6. – HaciendaRustica.Com is not responsible for merchandise that is lost, damaged, or delayed by any shipping company. All claims must be made directly to the Freight Company within one week of receipt of goods. If packaging is damaged, please indicate this on the bill of lading or referred as BOL Original Delivery slip must be kept. Our packaged doors and furniture are fully insured. If a replacement is necessary, the furniture cannot be of different dimensions then the original shipment, reason being some customers order without understanding furniture dimensions.
***ADDED ON FEB. 2 2006 DO NOT LET DELIVERY DRIVER LEAVE WITHOUT INSPECTING CONTENTS ON ALL BOXES***
7. – The style of the furniture is RUSTIC, therefore, it is subject to irregularities due to the handcrafted process. Color and dimensions may change slightly. Normal cracking adds to the furniture handcrafted beauty and uniqueness of the piece, so it may not be considered a reason for return.
8. – Any cancellation must be made in writing within one week of acknowledgment. If merchandise has been shipped, customer must pay for freight plus 15% restocking fee.
9. – HaciendaRustica.Com reserves the right to cancel items that are no longer available. Orders for discontinued items will not be accepted, even though we have not discontinued any items since 1995. EXCEPT SOME ITEMS NO LONGER DISPLAYED ON THE CARVED AND PAINTED LINE ON JUNE 2000.
10. – All returns or local repairs are accepted without prior written authorization. All replacements required to have a new purchase order issued.
In order to supply consistent quality on Mexican hacienda furniture manufactured by Hacienda Rustica factory We are not opening new wholesale accounts as of October 2001 until further notice! We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone retail and wholesale.