Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on HaciendaRustica.com’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HaciendaRustica.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HaciendaRustica.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on HaciendaRustica.com’s web site are provided “as is”. HaciendaRustica.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HaciendaRustica.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HaciendaRustica.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HaciendaRustica.com’s Internet site, even if HaciendaRustica.com or a HaciendaRustica.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HaciendaRustica.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HaciendaRustica.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HaciendaRustica.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HaciendaRustica.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HaciendaRustica.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HaciendaRustica.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HaciendaRustica.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1. – All orders must be in writing and sent via US mail, fax or E-mail. This last one means through our merchant PayPal, you will get a transaction confirmation within seconds and your furniture is then acknowledged. Via via email you will get a confirmation request to clarify any doubts on size, color etc. * For wholesaler only: If you don’t use purchase orders, HaciendaRustica.Com will assign a purchase order for future reference. We acknowledge all orders, if you do not receive an acknowledgment within 3 days, order is not being schedule for any reason you may contact us at the address and phone numbers at the foot of his page.
2. – Wholesale furniture; depending on reputation, credit and location if approved all initial orders must be for a minimum of $16,000.00 U.S.D. contact us for confidential price list. see # 10
You will then have access to our catalog and wholesale prices, even if you already have a Resale License we need a signed affidavit from company owner. Credit Card merchant service, PayPal logos and safety features will be available HaciendaRustica accepts this method of payment for retail and wholesale transactions.
3. – All custom orders require 50% deposit with a Company check, balance to be paid with Cashier’s check made to the order of Hacienda Rustica Co. mexican rustic furniture at the confirmed shipping. We do not Ship COD (Cash on Delivery).
4. – For wholesale orders, all prices are FOB Mexicali or Ciudad Juarez, Mexico subject to change without prior notification. we will respect the prices for orders that have been quoted or processed by HaciendaRustica.Com email records will suffice.
Retail or public can pay with personal check or all majors cards on their initial deposit and cashiers check on delivery, or most preferably using visa, mc, amex, or PayPal our preferred processor, for your safe shopping experience we honor all credit card.
5. – Delivery is now an option at Hacienda Rustica Co. One option is ABF freight or other freight companies\ are available they are not the least expensive but the best most reliable and most courteous service HaciendaRustica.Com. In order to ensure great quality on delivery of you mexican rustic furniture. Customers must provide shipping address when order is placed to avoid production and delivery delays. All regular orders average a delivery of 3-4 weeks from deposit/payment or last modification to your mexican furniture or delivery method approval date. Custom orders take 3-8 weeks from deposit/payment or last modification to furniture or delivery method approval date. Customers must inspect the goods on delivery and report to the driver if you see damage on your goods and you may request a copy of that report. Freight may represent a large percentage on small orders, reason being all our mexican furniture is already assembled, therefore bulky for shipping. We at HaciendaRustica.Com fine hacienda furniture has calculated the freight costs and negotiated the lowest prices for the convenience of our customers. Also consider the savings on tax if you order is outside California and the fact that our manufactured products are of superior quality.
6. – HaciendaRustica.Com is not responsible for merchandise that is lost, damaged, or delayed by any shipping company. All claims must be made to the Freight Company within one week of receipt of goods. If packaging is damaged, please indicate this on the bill of lading or referred as BOL Original Delivery slip must be kept. If a replacement is necessary, the furniture cannot be of different dimensions then the original shipment, reason being some customers order without understanding furniture dimensions.
***ADDED ON FEB. 2 2006 DO NOT LET DELIVERY DRIVER LEAVE WITHOUT INSPECTING CONTENTS ON ALL BOXES***
7. – The style of the furniture is RUSTIC, therefore, it is subject to irregularities due to the handcrafted process. Color and dimensions may change slightly. Normal cracking adds to the furniture handcrafted beauty and uniqueness of the piece, so it may not be considered a reason for return.
8. – Any cancellation must be made in writing within one week of acknowledgment. If merchandise has been shipped, customer must pay for freight plus 15% restocking fee.
9. – HaciendaRustica.Com reserves the right to cancel items that are no longer available. Orders for discontinued items will not be accepted, even though we have not discontinued any items since 1995. EXCEPT SOME ITEMS NO LONGER DISPLAYED ON THE CARVED AND PAINTED LINE ON JUNE 2000.
10. – All returns or local repairs are accepted without prior written authorization. All replacements required to have a new purchase order issued.
In order to supply consistent quality on mexican hacienda furniture manufactured by Hacienda Rustica factory We are not opening new wholesale accounts as of October 2001 until further notice! We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
In 1946 HR started making benches in central Mexico, soon doors and then podiums, he became an employer of several fine artisans, he also became well known for his expertise.
In 1952 “Muebles Coloniales de Guanajuato S. A.” and open his market to retail businesses, and made accessible solid wood furniture, clients varied from Private schools to Government agencies as wood resources were plentiful and inexpensive. With a vast list of retail furniture stores to supply, soon demand increased. By 1978 with new government policies materials abuses in the way wood was collected from our source States became very unreliable. By 1980 the factory and some personnel moved North to Hermosillo Sonora a beautiful fast growing city in North Mexico, where the local people embraced our products and our commitment to excellence.
Our Factory now has approximately 28 (as of Winter 2001) permanent full time carpenters and artisans and up to 52 depending on demand. Many of our employees are 2nd and 3rd generation from our original artisans. Our founder as he is remembered decided in July 4th 2000, to turn the factory into an employee owned and operated manufacturing plant. On February 12 2006 the company entered partnership ensuring the legendary quality commitment to customer base. Enjoy excellent natural Mexican hacienda furniture.
This old method of human imperfection and uneven stain application has given us that distinctive vintage appearance furniture and has given us great reputation for over 50 years.
East Cesar E. Chavez Avenida
Los Angeles, California 90063-1804
(* must e-mail for an appointment)
for your safe shopping experience we support all Major Credit Cards
do not copy pictures or content without written authorization of HaciendaRustica.com